Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

4.21.2010

Shop highlight ... bunny

I am by no means an expert in photo manipulation. But, I do love to play around in photoshop and check out new tutorials to see what new creative way I can mess with my photos (see below).


{My photo: after}


{My photo: before}

Good thing there are experts out there! Etsy has quite a few shops that will manipulate a photo for you. One of my fave's is bunny.


{Cartoon style photo manipulation: bunny}


{Cartoon style photo manipulation: bunny}


{Touch up photo manipulation: bunny}

I ordered a photo for a friend's present from bunny (see below). She turned my friends pit bull into a fairy. I loved it! I would love to be this good. Maybe someday! :)


{Zeus photo manipulation}

No comments:

Post a Comment