Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

10.24.2009

treasury time . whimsy girl

i've been putting together another gift guide and
i realized i was just in time to create my own treasury
so here it is. please enjoy. below are a couple of
my favorite items from the treasury!




i always enjoy her stuff! and i've always loved her
photos. these hairpieces work for weddings
or for everyday!


another amazing shop i've always loved. the paper
cutting is beautiful! i would love to own an original
for myself one day... very inspiring.

beautiful felt butterfly rings, plus a ton
more cute designs. check them out!

i hope you enjoyed those creations. don't forget to check
out my shop for new cards!


{photos from: whichgoose, Roadside, MIXKO, paperladyinvites}



No comments:

Post a Comment