Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

6.24.2010

Thursday's Three: Beach time!

It's so nice here in the Northwest today... I want to go to the beach! We have a beach themed Thursday's Three this week.

1) So, I LOVE this swimsuit. I'm still a little uncomfortable showing off my post c-section belly. :) This way I can have a pretty swimsuit that covers! I want! I want! PLEASE check out their Etsy shop.


{Red Retro Halter Swimsuit: TheRedDolly}

2) AND, I will need a sweet little sunhat to go with my new swimsuit. :) I LOVE hats. I have a ton of winter hats... I think I need a summer hat too. :) Please check out this shop. Lots of cute accessories for your head.


{Parasisal vitage style summer sun straw hat: Tramp}

3) How amazing are these? I love them. Handmade bamboo sunglasses. I'm seriously thinking of getting some! Please check out their Etsy shop, Takemoto!


{Handmade bamboo sunglasses: TAKEMOTO}

Don't forget to check out the Paper Mama's Thursday's Three: Beach time!
AND, don't forget to enter my giveaway! Ends: June 29th, 11:59 PM Pacific.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm.... very zexy beach trio.
    How lovely they would all look together!

    ReplyDelete