Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

6.28.2010


This weeks Monday's My Pick is a WHOLE shop! Fleurs de Pomme. Such a sweet shop! She has necklaces, brooches, rings, and hair pins (I'm so addicted to hair pins!)... Please check it out! AND, she's VERY nice! One thing I absolutely LOVE about handmade Etsy shops are that they are run by real people. I love it. Don't forget to also take a peek at her blog. She's very sweet and I'm sure she would love to hear from you! (She's also donated the prize for the vote off).


Here's what April (or Apple, her nickname) says: "Hello and welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by. All fabric flowers are made from deconstructed, thrifted clothing (sometimes vintage, always laundered) and various beads (sometimes vintage). Each flower is cut, singed and assembled by hand. Quantities of each style will depend on the size of garment used and what beads are on hand."





Just a little reminder...
This weeks photo challenge: Yellow...
Don't forget to enter my giveaway: 5 winners! Ends June 30th.

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment