Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

11.13.2008

Thursdays Three...

Welcome to Thursdays Three...

This week I found so many AMAZING Etsy shops! It was so hard to choose just three. But, I did and here they are:

Sbarao
She is located in Paris, France. This shop has cute accessories made from vintage items and other materials. I just love Sbarao! This is her newest shop. Please check out her other art shop Lafeecoriandre. Beautiful work!




Apple and Eve
So many people have told me this was their favorite shop! AND, I can totally tell why. What a fabulous shop! She makes embroidered cotton and linen toys. I would also use them as decoration! So cute! Check out the shop!




Cynthia del Giudice Jewelry
I am WAY addicted to jewelry (and shoes, and chocolate, and teacups, and...). I LOVE her stuff. So beautiful. And unique. She is located in Argentina. Please, check out her amazing shop! Her shop on my Christmas list!



-chelsey

AND, don't forget to check out Wednesday's What Giveaway and my Card Vote Off!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my little Kitty and saying such nice words about my work!
    Cheers from Germany!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for posting about my little shops, that's very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i like the stuff cats and them flowers are realy neet :)

    ReplyDelete