Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

9.14.2008

Weddings over, now I'm back!

Its been a crazy year. We bought a house, got married, went on a wonderful honeymoon to Greece, and I'm starting up my business. Now that all that over stuff is done or in order I can focus more on that last thing, my business. One thing I'd like to keep up on is my Blog. I love to blog, but have not had time. Please check back often, as I plan to add to this everyday!

First:
I want to thank Mellisa with Relish Bridal for including my bridal hat in her wedding blog. Please check it out: Absolutely Gorgeous

Thank you,

Chelsey

View from our hotel in Santorini, Greece!




My new hubby and I. We are REALLY high up. We did some hiking to go see the amazing ruins in Santorini!

No comments:

Post a Comment