Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

9.18.2008

Spotlight on an Etsy artist from my favorites...

I'd like to spotlight one of my favorite Etsy sellers:



Bunny has been a seller on Etsy since 2006. I love her work. She does a lot of work in photoshop, paints, draws, and sews. Have you ever wanted to be a fairy, vampire, or zombie? Or do you just want a photo touched up? Bunny can do this!

I am a satisfied customer. I ordered the pet photo manipulation, and it turned out wonderful (as shown below). It was a wedding gift for my friend. It was her favorite gift!






In addition to photo manipulation, Bunny is a wonderful artist! I love her artwork. Beautiful cards and original work.




She also decorates shoes. She does so much!



So, please check out her shop. You wont be disappointed!

-Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment