Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

12.04.2008

Thursdays Three + One!

This weeks Thursdays Three. Just a few of my favorite stores I'd like to highlight!

Bread and Badger ... Another Portland girl. She has an Etched glass shop. So much more fun than getting a name etched on a glass, how about a mustache?




Circles are Forever ... This creative girl mostly makes art and jewelry with bottle caps, that she hand paints! They are so creative and different. Please check out her shop to see all the different items that shes created!




Spitten Toad ... This is actually my Cousin's shop! She's always been extremely creative. She's just opened up her Etsy shop. Please check it out! Her daughter also has a couple items in her shop!




+1

pepperandfarley ... I thought I'd show off my families shops together! Here is my Mom's shop! She opened up not too long ago and is doing really well. Like my cousin, she has always been creative. Check out her cute shop!



-chelsey

And, don't forget to check out my Card Vote Off!

2 comments: