Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

12.08.2008

Swap Your Shop



I've started a new series of swaps on www.swap-bot.com.

What is Swap Bot? Its an awesome site to share items you find, make, or buy with others around the map. Its fun and addictive!

What my swap is all about:

....What a great way to show off your online shop! Etsy, Avon, Pink Papaya, or whatever you sell... Time to show it off. This swap will give you a chance to let people see how awesome your product is!

...What to send? I'd like each of the items sent to have a value of $5 - $10. You're welcome to send a higher value if you'd like, nothing lower. What to include in your package? Remember, you're showing off your shop, so make it look good! A business card, a note, personalize the product for your swap partner by checking their profile (maybe you'll get some hearts this way!), cute packaging, how about a coupon for a discount on their next purchase, and maybe an extra little gift. Of course that is all optional, but you're showing off your business. Make it look good!

Check out my swap to join and get more info! Hurry, sign ups end on Dec. 30th. I look forward to seeing who signs up! Have fun!

-chelsey





1 comment: