Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

8.12.2010

Thursday's Three: From my favorites...

This weeks Thursday's Three are from my list of favorites. I've been saving them to share, but just haven't done it yet. Here they are:

{Ruari 7.5 Months}

My first fave is: This AWESOME wig! It's so amazing! Please check it out!


My second fave: This Sundry Necklace from Corie Berrie Pie. I LOVE all her stuff. Right now I REALLy want this necklace. Check out the shop!


My third fave right now: This Braided Rhinestone hair band is lovely. I would love to wear this. Please check out this shop for more hair goodies. TONS of stuff for for your wedding hair.


And, don't forget to check out the Paper Mama's Thursday's Three too!

Don't forget:
Current photo challenge: Water...
Do you have any questions for Mommy of a Monster?
Giveaway: Gift certificate to SLW Designs digital cards: Ends August 20th.
Giveaway: Simplicity SLR Photography class spot: Ends August 31st.


2 comments:

  1. that necklace is to die for....great pics...and what a doll baby...with great balance i might add

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic finds, really inspiring - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete