Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

7.05.2010

Monday's My Pick: Fireworks

I hope you ALL had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I know I did! Today's Monday's My Pick was inspired by fireworks:

Looking for a pet ID tag that's more interesting than the typical plain ol' tags you get at the pet store? This little shop is full of them! They are very cute! Please check out the shop.

{Pet ID tag: makeyourdogsmile}

Don't forget to check out the Paper Mama's Monday My Pick: 4th of July.
{Ruari 6.5 months}

Just a little reminder:
Don't forget to enter the giveaway: Chalkboard Pendant. Ends July 9th. 
This weeks photo challenge: Favorite Toy!

4 comments:

  1. how cute! glad you had a great weekend for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs would look so stylish wearing those cute ID tags ;)

    Glad you had a great 4th...are you going to post any pictures?

    ReplyDelete