Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

7.22.2010

Thursday's Three: I heart Oregon

I heart Oregon! That's it. This is what inspired this weeks this weeks Thursday's Three.

Thursday's Three: I heart Oregon

1) Cute cute print. I love Oregon print from QA design. Please check their shop for your state!

 {I love Oregon print: QA Design}

2) I very much LOVE this Oregon pillow. I do ♥ Oregon. So, it's perfect. Get a felt pillow of your state from Love California on Etsy.

{Oregon pillow from: Love California}

3) This is a great print. XOXO Portland! Please check out Capow for your city! Love them!

{XOXO Portland Print: Capow}

AND, don't forget to check out the Paper Mama's Thursday's Three: My baby's Room...
{Ruari at 7 months}

Happy Thursday!


And: I'd like to offer anyone that would like to advertise on my blog the rest of July for free: if you purchase ad space for the month of August. You can click here for more details. I REALLY love handmade shops SO I do give a discount for Etsy shops (or any handmade business). :) Check it out! AND, if you have any questions please e-mail me. I do get a little busy with my crazy little babe and may take a little long to respond. I still ♥ you!
Just a little reminder:


1 comment:

  1. super cute picture of your baby girl in her crib! I love that! and the oregon pillow is cute too!

    ReplyDelete