Please excuse the mess... I am currently rearranging my blog. :)

5.27.2010

Thursday's Three: My new grocery list

This weeks Thursday's Three is inspired by a shopping list I found in my purse... it looks a lot different than my pre-baby shopping list:


{My shopping list}

- Wine
- Diapers
- Butter
- Chicken
- Sugar
- Diaper Butt Cream
- Beer
- Milk Storage Bags
- Bread
- Lanolin

On to my Thursday's Three...

1) These bags are perfect! I hate using plastic bags at the grocery store. This would help solve my problem! So perfect! Mesh produce bags.... Just throw them in the wash!


{Mesh produce bags: daisydots}

2) This is a very cute grocery list from We've Got Paper. They have so many cute cute creations. Please check them out.

{Grocery list from ... We've Got Paper}

3) This is a neat and unique chalkboard wall decal. So cute! I want this! Please check out this shop for more goodies.


{Chalkboard wall decal from ... jolyonyates}

Don't forget to check out the Paper Mama's Thursday's Three:

{Ruari at 22 weeks}


No comments:

Post a Comment